What is Qlix?
Qlix was established in 2017 with the mission to empower teachers globally by providing a platform that enables them to plan, deliver and collaborate on their lessons, anywhere in the world. Currently, we offer an online planner which enables teachers to create and timetable their classes, create and share lesson plans, create tasks and reminders and take meeting notes.
- Your lesson plans are accessible and available whenever and wherever you are, plus they are automatically backed up
- You are easily able to reuse previous lesson plans and share lesson plans with others
- It is easy to change and rearrange lesson plans, tasks or reminders without your planner becoming messy and confusing
Where can I get training for Qlix?
I am stuck, how do I get assistance?
In case of difficulty, the best course of action is to contact our support team. There are several ways do to this:
- In App, once you are logged into Qlix, you can contact us using the chat button in the bottom right hand corner
- Email, [email protected] – please send the email from the same account you used to register your account
What does Qlix cost?
Qlix has a complimentary free trial period when you first sign up. After this free trial has completed, a subscription is required. To view our latest plans, once logged into the app click the ‘Subscribe’ link at the top right corner of the home page.
We provide an attractive incentive system for users who successfully refer users to Qlix.
How does the referral scheme work?
Our referral scheme works by providing the referrer with additional complimentary months of membership for every referred user!
All you need to do is give your referral code to your fellow colleagues asking them to add the code upon registration. You are able to locate your unique referral code from the settings page.
How do you request additional functionality?
I have forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
- Go to the login page, press ‘reset your password’ and enter your email address. An email will be sent with a verification code to this address.
- Check your emails, if you do not receive an email please check your spam inbox.
- Once you receive the email, switch back to Qlix and enter this code, along with your new password. You will then be able to login and start planning again right away.